Saturday, January 30, 2010

The Transferring of the Portfolio

The new computer has been purchased and is up & running (luv it!). Now...I have the long road ahead of me to re-install all my graphic design software and move my portfolio pictures over. Thank God for external hard drives for storage and back-up or I would have lost everything.

We live in an age where only a small percentage of images ever make it to print (whether for personal or business use). We are going to be the generation of lost images...photo albums are ceasing to exist. If you love your pictures...print them. At the rate our technology changes, the CDs you have them stored on will become obsolete and the images will be lost. Your children will lose their childhood...please don't forget to print. I am extremely earth friendly but this is one area where I think that printing is acceptable.

Hoping to have some old galleries posted soon...and will definitely keep the information coming. Thanks to my followers for your support and encouragement.

No comments:

Post a Comment