Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Clickin Moms

http://www.clickinmoms.com/

Tonight I joined an on-line forum called "Clickin Moms". It's amazing how you can weave your way through the web by following other photographer's sites and seeing what forums and groups they belong to. They say it's easier to copy than it is create your own art. I hope that I'm simply gaining inspiration and not defining myself based on others sites or others visions! I never hope to copy someone elses art...it's too personal and heartfelt to not do it with your own style and signature.


So once again...click on. Can't wait to have the time to dig through all the tutorials and galleries that are included here to see what I can learn. Now all I need is some agreeable young ones to help me practice. Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment