Friday, May 7, 2010

Local Nature Shoot - Minnesota Landscape Arboretum

There is something amazing about Minnesota's seasons. Although Spring IS NOT my favorite (Fall is), there is no arguing the signs of new life in Spring are uplifting after a long Minnesota winter. Last weekend I spent a couple of hours at the Minnesota Landscape Arboretum...walking the 3 mile trail around the entire grounds and taking pictures to my heart's delight. Here are just a small sampling of the flowers / trees / shrubs that are blooming.

If you live in the wonderful state of Minnesota...I highly recommend visiting the Arboretum in both the Spring and the Fall...absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait until my Senior sessions start to take advantage of having this basically in my back yard.

If you are interested in updating your frames with new family pictures, or have a 2011 graduate that needs Senior pictures, contact me for information on the "Arboretum Location Package". It is  just one of the many location shoots that are available. Thanks for visiting...and thanks for your references. My business is starting to really pick back up again after my little "vacation" from doing shoots...and it's all because of your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment