Sunday, June 27, 2010

7-Days-New {Baby Liam} | Image Peddler Photography


Introducing Baby Liam...a mere 7 days new!  What fun I had today shooting newborn pics for first-time Mommy & Daddy and their beautiful new addition. Newborns are not my forte'...you can see from my pics that I'm drawn to "interactions" more so than still shots of these little tikes. Even with that said...it didn't take anything with this adorable little guy to come up with 30+ final images. As always with newborns, we had some minor setbacks (necessary feedings, poorly timed buff shots when we should have left the diaper on...well, you get the picture). But in the end I think I got some amazing shots. AND...they got a double-bonus day today because I had Kelly mentoring me the whole way through.

Enjoy this little guy! You're lucky Kelly and I didn't run off with him while we had the chance...

No comments:

Post a Comment