Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Senior Shoot {Danny K.} | Image Peddler Photography

What a sureal moment...when you take your own son's senior pictures. Here's a sneak peak at the first shoot for Danny; more to come when I am able to talk him into going back outside (the mosquitos were awful that night). Lots of locations I still want to explore and he's normally a willing subject. I also want to get studio shots of him with all his hockey gear (have this vision of an intense black & white of his eyes through his goalie mask). Let's hope my skills match my expectations (wink wink...I'm sure I can pull this off).

This is probably the most emotional shoot I will have all year...this and his graduation day. Seems just like yesterday that I was taking pictures of him getting on the kindergarten bus. Life presents opportunities to us for a reason. My photography business has continued to increase through the word-of-mouth of my wonderful clients just as my free time increases with Danny's independence. By this time next year he'll be in college and I'll be an empty-nester. But until then...I'm going to enjoy every single day that I still have him with me at home. Watch for lots of pictures of Danny this year...need to take'em now while I still have the opportunity. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment