Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Image Peddler Photography...Coming Soon

After a thrilling offer from a friend and fellow photographer to reinvent my business...I'm back up and running. In the very near future, I'm hoping to announce information regarding my new studio space in Victoria, expanding my business from on-location to having a studio option as well.

my style...My style of photography is natural & unposed. I work using available light, either on location, within the studio, or in the comfort of your home. I want your child to be in an environment where they are relaxed, and so are you!

options...I present images of all styles: color, black & white, sepia, midnight sepia. Please mention your preferences when we schedule your session.

creative services...I also provide creative services to customize your images via storyboards, birth announcements, holiday cards, graduation announcements, etc. The options are endless...and we can work together to identify a creative style that works with your home interior and preferencs if the photography will be displayed as art.

Thank you for your interest in Image Peddler Photography. Feel free to review my galleries at
http://www.imagepeddler.smugmug.com/. Please contact me with any questions or to schedule an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment