Sunday, January 24, 2010

Intimates by Image Peddler



(Images property of TrueBlue Photography...for reference only).

My photography passion has motivated me to expand my services to "Intimate" or "Boudior" photography. Every day we meet and interact with real women. As a matter of fact, the first one that most of us see every day is ourselves staring back from the mirror as we are getting ready for the day (with real curves and real worries about my not-so-perfect body). We’ve had babies, carry a few extra pounds, have stretch marks and other things that make us self conscious about our bodies. We’re constantly exposed to images of "perfect" bodies averaging a size 0, yet the average American woman is a size 14 (I've never had more success photographing a size 0 than a size 14...guaranteed!). No wonder we have body issues. But that doesn't mean we're not sexy and our assets not appreciated by our admirers...

My dream is to expand my services to include photographing real women in a tasteful, sexy and flattering way; women who have quit worrying about those extra pounds and have embraced who they are in all their glory. I think you’ll be surprised at how gorgeous you really look when given the opportunity to see yourself through my camera lens.

With all of this in mind, I’m really excited to pursue my dream of "Intimate" or "Boudior" photography. If you’re a real woman, remember that you’re gorgeous no matter what your shape and size. After all, it’s not our dress size that defines us as women. A confident woman is sexy at any size! I will continue to post further information as I more concretely define this new business venture. If the studio option that I have mentioned previously comes to fruition, this is a definite new chapter to my life!

The images above are samples from one of my favorite "Intimate" websites (these are not my images) to show what I'm hoping to add...enjoy! More information to follow...but visit True Blue Photography if you want to view where I'm going with this new chapter (Link included within my Favorites).

No comments:

Post a Comment