Thursday, February 25, 2010

It's My Birthday...and I'm Celebrating

Today is my birthday...and I'm celebrating. Most of us don't take enough time to celebrate what we have...including me. I do, however, spend too much time wanting what I don't have and feeling sorry for myself (thinking others have way more than I do). But not today...today that's going to change.
Today is my 46th Birthday. Any other year I would have told you I was 29 and holding. But this year I'm going to be honest...I have nothing to lose since all my friends on FB have already told the world my true age. So...today I'm 46 years old. AND...today I'm really liking being 46. Life isn't always easy for me...but it's been good to me. And I'm venturing down a REVISED chapter in my life AGAIN with my photography and thrilled about it.
So...here's me at 46. I've used a "Midnight Sepia" affect on the images, which is my favorite application. I took the day off today from work to spend all day taking pictures and playing in Photoshop...that's how I choose to spend my birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME...thanks to everyone who has sent me birthday wishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment