Tuesday, February 16, 2010

The Studio Lease Gets Signed

A studio...an actual indoor, organized and equipped space to take pictures...sounds amazing! AND...it became a reality today after months in the making. My sincerest thanks to Paula for making this Studio Coop happen for the seven (7) photographers who will be sharing the space.

Here's the details...the lease will be signed soon and the space will be up and running sometime in April. I will continue to update my blog as the details start to unfold regarding sitting times and availability.

This is an absolute dream come true after many years of strictly doing on-location photography. My sincere thanks to all my customers, friends and family for your support and encouragement over the years. Without you I wouldn't be starting this new chapter in my career. And to my fellow Coop partners...I can't wait to build new friendships, learn new skills, and be a part of a successful new business venture for all. I promise to keep my questions to a minimum!
Just a preview...here are a couple of pictures of the inside of the studio prior to our makeover. Hope to see you there soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment