Sunday, February 7, 2010

What to Wear


Clients often ask for suggestions on what to wear for a photoshoot. My suggestions...Keep clothing simple, avoid white (as I normally use a white background) and stay away from shirts with large brand-specific logos. Texture shows beautiful in pictures, so don't be afraid of mixing different materials (however, avoid materials that wrinkle easily). Some of my favorite looks are layered outfits with bright colors, tights and accessories for both girls and boys, and bare feet or unique shoes (boots, All Stars, etc.). I've included some pictures from one of my favorite children's clothing lines (Stella McCartney...available at GAP), which highlights bright colors and textures. Keep in mind...you know your child best and definitely don't want them wearing something that isn't natural to their normal style. Just keep it simple...

No comments:

Post a Comment