Sunday, February 7, 2010

Paulie Marie Photography

Several years ago I was privleged to do a photoshoot for a friend and her family...Paula Charchenko. During my shoot, it became very apparent that Paula shared my love of photography and wasn't a novice when it came to technique and creativity. Since that shoot several years ago, Paula has gone on to create her own business and continues to inspire me on a daily basis.

Our styles are different...Paula does more studio work and I have historically tended to focus on outdoor shoots. Paula is fantanstic and extremely creative with infants and children; I prefer seniors and adult intimate sessions. With all that said, I want to say a special thanks for all her recent suppport and the time she continues to invest in getting a coop finalized.

If you want to see the work of an amazing woman who has truly turned a passion into a business, visit http://www.paulacharchenko.blogspot.com/. The image provided is one that I took of Paula and two of her three beautiful children several years ago. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment