Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Youthful Days of Past...

It seems like forever since I took these pictures of Danny. Just another constant reminder to capture all those special moments before the kidlets are grown and you don't have another opportunity. It's funny...I honestly think I've taken a million pictures of my kids since they were born but never seem to have enough. Digital cameras weren't existent when my kids were young...I went broke developing film (God knows we didn't have the money that I invested in their photo albums). We also didn't have the money to pay for professional pictures...thank God that I was born with a love of photo journalism and have been taking pictures since elementary school.

It doesn't matter your talent level. Keep taking those pictures. Keep printing them. Keep posting them on your frig for all the world to see. Keep creating wall art and living with everyday memories surrounding you. There is no greater decoration than photos of your family. So...simply keep shooting. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment