Monday, June 14, 2010

Fun Day at the Studio {Paula, Kelly & Carol} | Image Peddler Photography

It was another fun day at the studio thanks to my "Off-5 Co-Op" members ~ Paula & Kelly. What a way to spend the last of my 4-day weekend...FUN, FUN, FUN! Sometimes it's enlightning to get together and practice new poses, set-ups, etc. Today was one of those days. We met at the studio to take care of some old business...cleaning, organizing, identifying new projects. But we never let a photo opportunity go to waste. Both Kelly and I were in need of some new pics...so Paula was the obvious photog for us. The images of me were obviously not taken by me...that would require the use of a tripod & timer...and there's no way I'm doing that when I have Paula's professional skills at my disposal (they were, however, edited by me). The pictures of Kelly are compliments of yours truly...and I thoroughly enjoyed taking her pics. Anyone that knows Kelly also knows that she has attitude...and I say that with the utmost respect and jealousy. She is feisty, funny, and beautiful...and a joy to work with. My only regret...wish we could have gotten some pictures of Paula to complete the collage.

To see both of their work first-hand, please visit their website at:

www.paulacharchenko.blogspot.com (Paula Charchenko)
www.kjennephotos.com (Kelly Jenne')

Ladies...thank you for a wonderful few hours today! It is so much fun sharing the Co-Op with you and having you both as mentors. You are a true inspiration.

~Carol Kreuser


No comments:

Post a Comment