Tuesday, August 31, 2010

DR Horton Model Home | Image Peddler Photography

Another Sunday drive to view model homes with my neighbor, Paula, turned into a beautiful photography opportunity. D.R. Horton has a local development in Chaska that my neighbor has visited previously. There was a new model open and we stopped by for our weekly dose of greed and a case of the "gimmies". Like normal...I had my camera along in the hopes of getting permission to take pictures of the beautifully decorated model.

Enter Ginny Larkin...Sales Representative for D.R. Horton's model home in the Crimson Valley Development. Ginny was gracious enough to grant me permission to shoot but also asked what I'd be doing with the images. "Well...I've always appreciated beautiful interior decorating and gorgeous model homes. I shoot for the joy of shooting and in hopes of breaking into the real estate business". Ginny asked if I'd give her a copy of my images...and a potential relationship has developed. There are two other homes in the development that need shooting....I might have been a little too excited to offer my services (smile). But anyone who knows me well knows that I'll take any opportunity to develop additional skills. If Ginny likes my images, she might even share them with her boss in hopes that I can shoot other homes for their MLS listings. Wish me luck...but regardless, I had a blast.

Listing Information:
4 bedrooms up plus an In-Laws Suite on the main level
Luxury Master Suite (with an absolutely huge walk-in closet)
Gorgeous, spacious gourmet kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
Main Floor office & Formal Dining Room facing the front of the home
http://www.drhorton.com/Where-We-Build/Minnesota/Minneapolis/Division/Crimson-Valley-S-F-.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment