Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Family Shoot {Kelly Jenne'} | Image Peddler Photography

Any night at the studio is a great night! Thrilled...thrilled...thrilled to have gotten a call from Kelly yesterday to second-shoot a session with her. And what a great family to spend my evening with. The weather was wonderful for an August evening; enough breeze to keep things cool and just late enough that we were able to work with the wonderful setting sun and perfect lighting. This was Kelly's shoot...I was just along for the ride. But I always try to take advantage and walk away with something to give my co-op partners for their clients.

When you're second-shooting...you don't need to worry so much about capturing the perfect smile or that posed shot. Instead...you get to be creative and basically shoot whatever catches your fancy. Tonight it was feet. I love some of my inspiring photogs who post the most adorable feet shots...so tonight I tried to replicate some locations we've used before at the studio. It's definitely a love/hate relationship...but it's my style. Photography to me is capturing a story...and these images tell a story to me (love the pedi!). Hope you enjoy as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment