Friday, August 20, 2010

Wedding Shoot {Linda & Mike - Post 2} | Image Peddler Photography

Editing...and editing...and editing...and having so much fun. I promised to have some pictures posted for Linda & Mike before they headed off on their honeymoon...and I intend to not disappoint. But before I hit the "upload" button and let my computer chug for the next two hours streaming data up to my website...I thought I'd share a couple more storyboards.

Sometimes all it takes is a friendly reminder from a supporting and very persistent friend that photography is an art...and beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Why haven't I done solo weddings in the past...I could probably give you a million "excuses". But not again...I'm going to pursue this path with a vengence because I truly enjoy weddings and love interacting with my clients. This is my style...I'm perfecting it as I go along. It's not just photography...it's photojournalism (capturing a story; not just moments). In an online chat with a fellow photog whose work inspires me...I asked the question of where she finds her models and fashion shoots...she said to be successful you need to seek them out and create your own opportunities. Touche'...words to live by (and such a simple concept). So...to creating new opportunities and enjoying the path that leads to this new success...Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment